Sari-Saring Kuwento (3)
- Last night, re/commitment night sa Lingkod-Makati. 20 new brothers and sisters (CLP graduates) expressed their commitment to God, as well as 7 kapatids from other ALNP branches. Nakaka amaze talaga si God. Na-overwhelm talaga ako sa number. Truly, He has manifested His love to these people in a lot of ways thru the CLP and CGS sessions that they responded to His call. To the new members, we are committed to you. 
- Answered prayer!!!! CLP for Lingkod-Naga has been moved to Sept. 13-14 to pave way for the servants to have that chance of attending the 24th anniv of Lingkod National on Sept 7 (or is it Sept 6?). Since I worked in Manila, I have been attending this event yearly. Am sure great plans are underway for the silver anniv of ALNP National next year :)
- I have a new Action Group come September. Kahit sa AG, changes are inevitable talaga but I am certain they are for the better. I would surely miss my AGmates from Myrna/Maya's AG but I am also looking forward to knowing more about my new groupmates (Joy/Mitch's AG).
- Masarap talaga ang pusit. Mabuti na lang libre.
- Have not filed my VLs for the RLTC 
- Wala pa ring CBA results? Grabe...8 months and counting.....I've reached that point that I've become passive re: CBA. Kung wala, e di wala. Kung meron, isang malaking Thank you.
- Sabi ko ndi na ako bibili ng bagong books unless natapos ko nang basahin lahat ng purchased-but-still-unread books ko pero last night, di ko talaga mapigilan. I bought Bobby Quitain's first book, Choices. Will buy his other 2 books next year (?). I highly recommend his website...http://www.bobbyquitain.wordpress.com
- As usual, puyat na naman.........
scb082408


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home