Sari-Saring Kuwento 2008 (3)
Mang Inasal is in Pampanga!!!! Yes, I can now enjoy the food in my native hometown!!! I love their chicken..juicy...affordable..walang binatbat ang Bacolod Chicken Inasal ( opps..sorry sa fans ng BCI), with unlimited rice pa (dnt worry, I do not avail of the offer). With their desserts and the sinigang naman...hmmm...basta masarap ang chicken nila. Yun na un! :)
I hope these stores will soon open in SM Pampanga or Robinson's StarMills so that my family will also have a taste of their specialties...
- Recipes
-
- TGIF
- Gwen's Gourmet Sandwich Station (the best egg sandwich ever!!!) - Potdog (masarap ang dumplings dito)
- Dampa
- Sentro
- Green Tomato
- Old Spaghetti House
- Tsoko.nut Batirol
- Aling Sosing's (joke lang!)
- Circles (joke din lang, kahit may branch ito sa Pampanga, I may not afford it, hehehe)
In turn, I would also like these Pampanga-based stores to have a branch in
-Nathaniel's (they have the best siomai - itanong niyo man sa boardmates ko, hehehe. Their specialty is buco pandan salad)
-Susie's Cuisine (their moche and maja blanca are to die for. Anyway, my officemates know this store as they always drop by here whenever there's an event/seminar/meeting in pampanga)
-Luring's (sisig, bbq)
-Toll House (yummy baked mac)
-Rumpa (but they say it has a branch at Alabang?) - fully-loaded tacos!
-Jun-Jun's (chicken bbq, bibingka, sisig ulit)
-A La Creme (super sarap na ube cake)
-Sumpan - dumplings galore!
-Aurely's (chicken empanada and pastries na kung ano ano)
-Paning's/M & L (ndi masarap ang butong pakwan sa manila, hahaha)
What a gastronomically hunger-inducing post! :)
(Sayang, wala akong digicam...kukuhanan ko
==================================
Mouse? Mouses? Mice?
New mice (plural of mouse, corny!!!) for my office laptop and our home desktop, courtesy of CDR-King (loyal eh?). I was shocked of how prices of flashdisks have gone to a super low. Grabe. I remember the time I bought my first flashdisk, a lowly 128-mb stick for a whooping 1 Million...este...650 pesos pala. Now, you can buy a 4-Gb stick for a mere 850 pesos or even lower. Thanks to technological consumerism, hehehe.
==================================
Interesting Read
Some books that caught my interest (but not my budget) as I visited NBS earlier:
1. Quest for Love and Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot (Still looking for Passion and Purity)
2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad ( now in a much affordable form, 299 bucks) - Robert Kiyosaki
3. Memoirs of Geisha - Arthur Golden
4. Brida by Paulo Coelho
5. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Browsed thru one of the books by Philip Yancey and this verse struck me:
John 14: 1-3
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."
Comforting words indeed :)
==================================
Kuwentong Stamps ulit
Bought some cute cats/cartoon/fruits/butterflies/tigers/lions stamps last Friday at Recto (RJDeJesus and Josie Cura's store - by the way, Ma'am Josie is one of our officers at FSCC, my stamp club). Daming maganda but I have to control my spending as these expenses are tagged as "miscellaneous" in my list :) I spent 202 php (di naman malaki di ba?) When I told my Mom about it..she told me...Di ba marami ka nang stamps? ....hmmm...moment of silence....I told her kasi I won't buy stamps anymore as lots of people are giving me naman. Sige, next year na lang ulit :)
A former Justice of the Supreme Court (he is very old na but still strong) came at the RJDeJesus store at the same time I was there, along with his son (or was he his driver?) and nurse and he bought stamps worth a few thousand pesos. Wow!!! I've learned from the store's staff that he frequents the place every week and buy that much stamps regularly. The hobby occupies most of his time at home -- looking at and sorting out his collection. That's what you call a true-blue philatelist. As for me, I do not consider myself one. I am just a mere stamp collector (yes, there's a big difference).
Will take a picture of these stamps I recently bought and will post it here soon... :)
=================================
Bb. Pilipinas
Hmmm...my bets for the Bb. Pilipinas pageant lost...they just landed as runner-ups :(
Oh well, I am not a judge anyway, I am just a book ( wahhhh...corny to the highest level...tawag dito...p-u-y-a-t!!!)
=================================
scb030909


1 Comments:
did you just say the S word? s-s-s-stamps?! wow! i LOVE stamps hehe ubos-ubos rin budget ko sa stamps hehe what do you collect? thematic ka ba mag-collect? o whatever catched your fancy? hehe
about your question on linking blogs? just go to your blogger dashboard > then click layout > then page elements > then add a page element > choose link list > then add the links of websites you want to link with yours =]
you can also think of joining technorati, a nifty tool for any blogger =]
hope this helps!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home