Catergeia's Heaven

heaven (noun) : a place of utmost happiness; a medium to express my thoughts on this journey called Life.....

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life’s little surprises

Thank God for life's little surprises J

1. 1. Bonding with my highschool friends and getting an unexpected gift (thanks Jho, love you! Hehehe)

2. 2. Surviving my first 10K run with PR 1:46:36 (this deserves a separate blog)

3. 3. Inception (….now I better start looking for that DVD with a good English sub-title)

4. 4. After GMA's stint at the presidency (9 years?!), it's the first time that I actually looked forward, sans annoyance, to hearing the SONA

5. 5. Getting back my lost credit card (for the 2nd time, I have proven the honesty of Ayala Malls service teams – galing talaga! Akala ko malilibre ko nga ang sine, mawawala naman ang credit card ko, that's 130 php against 400 php)

6. 6. Chowking's Chicharap (comfort food ko for this week)

7. 7. Sis Gina's life-giving talk on the Sacrament of the Mass, our AG activity for the week

8. 8. Taba ng talangka (glad to have found a small bottle at Tita's pegged at 168 php, pure siya! Seems I need to have my lipid profile checked next week)

9. 9. Practice run at Rockwell

10. 10. Affordable Lock and Lock cleaning brush (I'm an avid L&L fan)

What's yours? J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home