A horrible mistake
I find it a hassle logging on to Blogspot and post my blogs prompting me to register an email which I will use to automatically send my posts to my site. Subsequently, whatever I will post in Blogspot, it will automatically re-create in Multiply.
Yesterday, I sent a community-related email addressed to the brother and sister in charged of the event I am attending on Saturday and guess what, huhuhu…instead of sending it to my email address, I unknowingly sent it to my blogger address (they are somewhat very similar). Imagine my shock when I saw that post emailed in my yahoo account! I checked this blog site and there it was, my full email posted in the blog, as well as in Multiply. What a horrible mistake L I immediately deleted it but this noon, a sister replied in the email trail and it was posted again in my blog site…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
For those who have read it, please ignore……….
Huwag na huwag akong tularan…………


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home