3G
Posted on Friendster, May 2006
I won! Yehey! Our company held a raffle for 3G phones and I was one of the lucky winners! Well, it is not actually free, it is "subsidized". More than half of the amount will be charged to the company and the remaining balance will be paid for in 2 years ( sans interest, yes!) Cool deal huh? I chose the cheapest model (3 models to choose from), not the high-end one. I am just a probationary employee of the company and I am more than thankful that they allowed me to join the raffle. Under worst scenario and I do not get to be regularized ( I don't want to dwell on that possibility for now), then I have to pay the full amount. I hope my winning is a sign that I will be regularized, hehehehe. I am enthusiastically happy because I don't have intentions of replacing my cellphone ( old model, no camera) in the next few years ( yes, you heard it right, years!). Really, I don't see a valid reason to buy a new one. So long as my cell has text and call capabilities then I am happy and contented with that. I do not even aspire to acquire a camera-built cellphone thus, having a 3G phone would be an added bonus. Tsk..tsk..tsk...it is unfortunate that our mobile arm has ended its free 3G services and has launched it commercially last May 1. Still I am thankful :-)
scb051006


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home