Catergeia's Heaven

heaven (noun) : a place of utmost happiness; a medium to express my thoughts on this journey called Life.....

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Now I am into children's books :)

After the success of the Big John children’s book from Summit Media come Nanay Coring J, the story of National Bookstore matriarch who have remained humble (well based from what I read in the papers) despite the tremendous success of National Bookstore and Powerbooks (one of my favorite hang outs).  I learned that the life story of Cory and Ninoy Aquino will be out soon by the same publication. I love the cute graphics in the 1st book and I am sure it will be the same for this book J Can’t wait to read it J

 

Kailan kaya magkaroon ng “Sherill” ( asa pa!) J

 

Get it from your nearest bookstore! Only P125 and you get to help the National Bookstore Foundation as well J Now that’s cool!

 

Scb.10172012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home