Upcoming ALNP activities
Lingkod activities galore for the next few months! I've anticipated that I won't be able to join these first-quarter activities but God truly works in mysterious ways. The activities I long to attend are slated on dates after my exams! Galing noh? Regional Lenten Retreat sa Baguio on March 17-18! Sana walang maging aberya as I was not able to attend last year's retreat ( dahil sa work). PML training on Saturday evening, Feb 3 ( pwede ko pa isingit kasi a few hours lang naman) then continuation of the CSS on Sunday morning, Feb 4 ( I will treat this as a rest from the review). I will just proceed to RH after the CSS. On sunday, I am back to a life in seclusion but it's something I am looking forward to. We're properly nourished, comfortably sheltered and well taken cared of. "Tutu pin. Makagiyam pin!"( Kapampangans will understand this! hehehe).
With regard to the PM and AG, medyo sablay ako dito kasi late na natatapos ang lecture/review and currently, my AG is held on a weekday so highly impossible to attend talaga. I would be able to attend WOM on Feb 25, a few hours lang naman. Anyway, masaya pa rin ako kasi di naman totally zero :)
God bless everyone!
scb/013007


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home