Gift of Friendship

(Note: As I post this, all 8 parties are done, yehey!)
Eireen, a friend from my masteral days, came back from Dubai and we had a good chat over coffee about some personal things. Whew, what a trial-laden year! Still, I firmly believe that God only has the best plans for us :) Miss you sister. Hope to bond with you again next year, this time with Pete, May and Ays, hopefully :)
Genesis and I had a blast when we attended a benefit show at Don Bosco titled "College Faculty goes to the Movies" featuring our good friend, May. What a talented lady! Magaling na ka talagang tumerak, May :) I truly enjoyed your numbers as much as you enjoyed them :) Afterwards we went to Manila Bay hoping to get a glimpse of the beautiful sunset but we were a bit late. Sayang. It's my first time to actually go to Manila Bay and I find it uber relaxing. We had a great time doing photo shoots. Magandang magmuni muni sa Manila Bay. Kapag meron na akong ____________, pupunta ulit ako doon ( talaga lang ha? hehehe). We were able to call Yel from Singapore and we are looking forward to his visit here next year. A reunion in the offing! Yel seemed to be surprised that we are kinda "high". Blame it on "The Secret" hahahaha
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home