Catergeia's Heaven

heaven (noun) : a place of utmost happiness; a medium to express my thoughts on this journey called Life.....

Saturday, September 13, 2008

RLTC na!

(The original blog was not saved. This is the second version, hahaha)

As we were met by our DHs Ronald and Mates last friday after the OPM to discuss travel details and to distribute the primers, I became more excited with the upcoming RLTC slated on Sept. 24-28 at Baguio (Concorde Hotel). I read the entire primer earlier and was eager to know what track I will be assigned to. The last time I attended RLTC was way back 2004 (?) and it was just North-Luzon wide. I was having a hard time budgetting my money for this event and thank God, today, that aspect has been fully taken cared of. An unexpected blessing came. God is indeed a God of surprises. My action point for the week is to finally muster that courage to talk to my boss re: his pending approval for my leaves. In this instance, I miss my old company where filing leaves for several days is never an issue so long as you have sufficient VL balance (as in the case of NLTC '05). For this RLTC, I open myself to the tremendous blessings and life-giving teachings I am about to receive and more importantly, I look forward to listen to Him, to know Him deeper as this is primarily His event.

To the RLTC servants, thank you for your service. Kita-kits!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

scb/091408

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home