Your Best Life Now (1)
You may not understand everything that you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and He has a great plan and purpose for your life.." - Joel Osteen, from the book Your Best Life Now This line struck me. Bullseye! Made me teary-eyed. Actually, several lines from the book made me pause and ponder on the things that's happening to me lately (will put that on a separate blog). Thanks PP Graeci for recommending this book :) I am just at Part 2, Chapter 8 and I cannot wait to finish it soon (due to work concerns, I may not able to finish it in one sitting...can only finish a few chapters at a time). The 465 php is definitely worth it. Bought it from Fully Booked at Rockwell. NBS sell it for 495php but it's a smaller one and it has a picture of Joel and his wife Victoria at the back ( the picture costs 30 php hehehhe). You will definitely learn a lot from it. Yeah, and I am writing based on experience : scb/061408 |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home